Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

'A Few of My Favorite Things'- Festival of the Lion King!

I still have time before arriving in Florida so from now on I'll be featuring my favorite parts of Disney World.
I stumbled across a website of someone that uploaded tons of videos they took @ Disney! It includes rides, shows, parades, and fireworks shows, some of which are no longer around!
First up is the Festival of the Lion
I've been to see the Lion King twice on Broadway and absolutely looove Disney World's version. It's just as entertaining!
It is at the Animal Kingdom at Disney World in Camp Minnie-Mickey where it is the longest running attraction. It is also performed at DisneyLand in Hong Kong at Adventureland! It does not follow the story line of the movie but includes the main characters such as Simba, Timon, Pumbaa, Scar, and features a group of tumbing monkeys.
Starting January 2009 Timon has a moving head, Pumbaa's eyelids open and close, and Simba is able to move his front feet.











No comments:

Post a Comment