Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Throw Back Disney!


So It's been almost a month since my last post...sorry. Nothing new's happened and something tells me nothing new will happen til August so...
This morning I was reeeal tired (I have a research paper due tomorrow :-() n decided to look up old Disney songs. I hit the motherload!
Wikipedia has a list of shows that aired from the 80s and I am now on a throw back Disney high! I can;t believe I forgot about Bug Juice! I'm not an outdoor person at all but this show made me want to go to camp so bad! And Tale Spin? Oh man! The only song I couldnt get my hands on was Jett Jackson but whatever! I have stuff like Baby Sitters Club, Smart Guy, So Weird, Rupert, Gargoyles, and Boy Meets World (just to name a few)
I added them to my page so u should be listening to them right now! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment