According to wikipedia.com here's a list of some shops, attractions, and restaurants that will be in the park.
Rides and attractions
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, the section's signature attraction, is located inside Hogwarts Castle and takes guests through scenes inspired by the Potter books and films.
- Dragon Challenge, the world's first dueling inverted roller coasters. Previously known as Dueling Dragons.
- Flight of the Hippogriff, a Vekoma junior roller coaster formerly known as the Flying Unicorn.
- Ollivander's, an interactive experience based on the Harry Potter location Ollivander's.
- Honeydukes: This is the parks candy store, it will feature already known Harry potter candy, as well as new candy just for the park.
- Owl Post
- Dervish and Banges
- Ollivander's (Ollivander's Interactive Experience)
- Filch's Emporium of Confiscated Goods (Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey)
RestaurantsThe Three Broomsticks- A dining establishment to be located in the recreation of Hogsmeade Village. There you are free to drink cold Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice just as the characters do in the books. Additional meals will include chicken, ribs, shepherd's pie, fish and chips, salad, corn on the cob, and more. Desserts include strawberry-peanut butter ice cream and cauldron cakes.
and "The Hog's Head Pub" where you can sip on spirits and drinks inspired by those in the Harry Potter stories.
As of February 2010 this is what the helicopter view of the park looked like
Here's a sneak peek of The Forbidden Journey
The park is set to open June 18, 2010