Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

I passed my assessment :-)


Yesterday I passed my assessment and earned my ears! Basically that means I'm done training. It took forever because our restaurant is so big and there are so many positions; bussing, stocking, shops, etc. We had to be trained at each one and then was given a week to practice. We had 2 rounds of training, so we had 2 weeks to practice what we were taught and about a week of training. There was alot to remember and I'm sooo happy I was given my assessment with Ashley because when I forgot something she was there to answer (and vice versa). It also helped that we were crazy busy so the coordinator and manager that gave us the assessment were both sidetracked lol.

**********************************************************
Check out my vlog! http://www.youtube.com/user/yaya1027

No comments:

Post a Comment