Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our tub drains!!



Everytime we take a shower we end up standing in our dirty water :-( I feel sick just thinking about it! But the guy came this morning to fix it, I'm soooo happy!

Yesterday was my first day working at my work location in my costume. It was soooooooo much easier than I expected. We get paid to talk to the guests!! I'm used to working at the dining halls at my school where we get in trouble if we stop and talk. I can already tell I'm gonna like it. We also get to do the chicken dance and hokey pokey every day with the kids which def is NOT a bad way to spend the day (especially when you're getting paid to do it!).
It has been sooo crazy out here. Training took up so much time and now working is too. I just calculated it and I'm scheduled for 46.5 hours next week from sunday to saturday! That will def make up for this joke of a paycheck i got today ($30).


************************************************
Check out my vlog! http://www.youtube.com/user/yaya1027

No comments:

Post a Comment