Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Alice in Wonderland review



I'm sure many people have seen commercials for the new Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton. First off let me say I LOVE Tim Burton and I especially love that he loves Johnny Depp (cuz so do I). I've loved all of his movies except Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (it was too creepy/weird for me)...and unfortunately this one.

I went to see the movie with 3 of my cousins and 3 of us fell asleep. To be fair only 2 of us count cuz I honestly dont know if the one saw past the previews at all but still. I was so excited to see it so we paid extra for 3d and everything and I kept nodding off.

Without giving too much away I do want to point out to those who haven't seen it that it is the sequel to the cartoon and takes on a MUCH more serious tone. It's really not funny, just weird. The only part I remember laughing at was when the Mad Hatter started break-dancing.

If I were you I wouldnt waste my money on it, but that's just my opinion

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you didn't enjoy the movie! I have no interest in seeing it. I love some of Burton's earlier stuff, but lately his films just seem weird for the sake of being weird, rather than due to genuine creativity or artistic expression.

    ReplyDelete