Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Everything Happens For a Reason :-)



A little over a month ago I found out I'll need surgery this summer. I've been freaking out ever since because I've never had surgery before. I had called Disney and they told me depending on the date of my surgery I'd probably have to either switch to a September check-in or try for the next CP term. I wont be in college next year so that won't work.
I somehow got an appointment with a different surgeon that was friday (yesterday) and found out that he just got a cancellation for a surgery for this coming thursday! I'm still freaking out at the thought of being cut open but now I know I will definitely be checking in to Disney August 11th :-)

**********************************************************
Check out my vlog! http://www.youtube.com/user/yaya1027

2 comments: